Sunday, February 18, 2007

Chocolate Tobacco from Belgium, who knew?

I was in Charleston, South Carolina and visited two wonderful tobacco shops looking for cigars for the hubby- the Tinker Box and the Smoking Lamp. I was so amazed to see that chocolate has now entered the world of tobacco! There is cigarettes in Chocolate Mocha flavor called "Sweet Dreams" and cigars in Chocolate tobacco flavor as well. The smell is just wonderful ! So if anyone is a smoker (and I don't really condone it due to my having a medical background) and loves chocolate, these are some new twists on cigarettes and cigars. My girlfriend tried the Cherry flavor "Sweet Dreams" cigarettes and said that they would go great with some dark chocolate because they leave a sweet cherry flavored flavor in your mouth!!!

No comments: