Sunday, February 18, 2007

Cafepress

If you are unfamiliar with cafepress.com, here is the scoop! This site will let you put any of your artwork on shirts, hats, mugs, etc... and sell it. It is great and easy to work! I use it for all my chocolate designs and it makes my life really easy because you markup your stuff yourself and they make the products, ship it out and send you a check!! Sooooo... easy! I have a little space that I love keeping up with. Yesterday, I changed a banner! Yes, no website experience at all! I just got the HTML code that they provide and placed it on the site where I wanted it! You need to upgrade to premium status if you want to add multiple designs to the same products but it is cheap and for as little as $5 per month! Love that!
www.cafepress.com

No comments: